As much as I love love love the Hobonichi, there is one drawback — the possible uses are endless!
I ranted and raved for paragraphs last week about TRP. I discussed the other features of the Techo such as the Yearly Index and Daily Pages. I spoke on how well fountain pens take to the page. However, I never talked about any of the many uses of the Hobonichi Techo. So this week, we talk uses…
- Planner. Well, that was obvious! LOL
- Bullet Journal. And an awesometastic one at that! Stick with me — you will see the light.
- Tracker Journal. Use the Hobonichi as a health tracker, an exercise tracker, or to track any other sort of thing. You can track multiple things simultaneously in the same hobo too.
- Diary or Journal. Self-explanatory…
- Visual Journal. Use your hobo to keep a visual diary of your life. Everyday, draw and doodle the events of your day to have a keepsake of your life.
- Mixed Media Journal. Collage, watercolor, paint, crayon, marker and more — all usable in the Hobonichi Techo.
- Project Book. With the yearly/monthly/daily layout, the Hobonichi is ideal to track one or many projects.
- Sketchnotes. A place to house all of your sketchnotes. Of course you can use it for regular notetaking too.
There’s so much more that the hobo can do! These are just a few of the ideas I have thought of for the hobo. However, a simple YouTube search will show you tons more ways in which the Techo has been put to use.
How do you use your Hobonichi?