This is NOT a solicitation… I’m not inviting you to go ho’ing! LOL This post is about bullet journaling in your hobonichi!! But before I explain how I bujo in my hobo, we must discuss Modules. This is something I didn’t go over in my post about Bullet Journaling…
In the original bullet journaling method, there were four Modules:
- Index. Pretty self-explanatory — it’s an index of the pages in your bujo.
- Future Log. This is where you plan future events/tasks.
- Monthly Log. This is where you plan out your month.
- The log page is an overview of what is going on in your month.
- Then there’s the task page, which is on the facing page and lists the actionable items for your month.
- Daily Log. This is where you plan your day.
Now the question is: How do I fit those modules into a preformatted, pre-dated planner type book? Continue reading “BuJo Ho’ing”