Soooooooo… What exactly is a Hobonichi anyway?
Glad you asked that question! The Hobonichi Techno is a planner made in Japan which contains the whole year in one book. It comes in several different styles:
- The Hobonichi Techo Original, the original Hobonichi Techo written in Japanese and is A6 sized.
- The Hobonichi Techo Planner, the English version of the Original Techo, in A6 size.
- The Hobonichi Techo Cousin, the A5 sized version of the Hobonichi Original, written in Japanese.
- The Hobonichi Techo Cousin Avec, the Hobonichi Cousin broken into 2 separate books spanning six months each.
- The Hobonichi Techo Weeks, the smallest Techo – wallet sized, broken down into the 52 weeks of the year.
There is a Techo version available for everyone! Continue reading “Hobonichi Explained…”